Good News & Jesus Middle School Club Registration
Info for Parent/Guardian:
- At club time, members are released into the care of CEF staff volunteers who care about the well being of your child from various Bible believing Church congregations. Each has been trained and screened with criminal records checks in accordance with CEF policy
- Each class is supervised by at least two staff during meetings and if they walk or are bussed to the meeting place off campus nearby.
- Good News Clubs ® (GNC ™) have been provided for over 50 years in Josephine District to children from all backgrounds (including homeschool) who do not require extra or specially trained staffing.
- Laws support your right to be informed of and have the choice of this public education option. The US Constitution requires schools to respect the right of all external organizations to distribute flyers to students at school if the school permits any such organization to distribute flyers. Accordingly, the school cannot discriminate among groups wishing to distribute flyers at school and does not endorse the content of any flyer distributed at school. The school encourages parents to assist their children in making choices appropriate for them.
- GNCs are not an activity of the school or the school district, but are funded and staffed by CEF, a mission of the Church.
- GNCs are temporarily going to be after school until release time is possible again. Check club schedules at cefjosephine.org for dates as not all clubs are weekly.
- For more info, call or text CEF at 541-476-5235 or visit our website www.josephine.org
To join, a parent or guardian must complete this form
Contact info for GNC and JMSC administrator CEF:
PO box 755, Grants Pass, OR 97528
Office: 1051 M st behind Calvary Crossroads (mail slot in back door)